[ENG REVIEW] Le' Vitamer Wake Up Like This Toner


Wake up refreshed by using this natural toner enriched with botanical and fruit extracts. It gives plenty antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. It also rejuvinates and gives a radiant smooth look so you can proudly say I WAKE UP LIKE THIS

 Claims

- It restores your skin's pH balance
- Prepares your skin to be able to accept any product being layered on later
- It gives pores smaller appearance - Adds layer of protection
- It acts like moisturizer
- Refreshes skin
- Can prevent ingrowth hair


My Thoughts


So, I've been receiving this toner in mini size (5ml), pretty small right? I finished this toner for about one week, but I often use it alternately with other toner.

I really appreciate Le' Vitamer's clean beauty concept. It means Le' Vitamer only use safe and important ingredients. They usually avoid using alcohol, paraben, etc.



So this is the result after using wake up like this toner for about one week
(+)Hydrates my face without leave any sticky feeling
(+)Quickly absorb into my skin
(+)It controls my sebum production. My face feels matte after using it.
(+)Doesn't contain colorant or fragrance. So, it's safe for sensitive skin.

(-) It smells like a child bubble toy. Just a little, not too annoying.
(-) Become like bubbles when sprayed
(-) Idk but the mini size's sprayer is really bad, it cannot distribute the product well. Maybe the full version has a better sprayer.


Rate

7/10



See you on my next post, Peeps!

0 komentar